PolyPaths now supports an Index Security Type. Users can either provide the Index data directly or use Bloomberg to automatically source the risk metrics for indices such as the family of Bloomberg Barclays Fixed Income Indices. Once the Index has been added to the portfolio, returns can be benchmarked against the Index either in a portfolio or sub-portfolio basis. Additionally, users may evaluate the returns under a multitude of stress scenarios through the PolyPaths Scenario Analysis framework. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo.
Analytic support has been added for Equity Options, Bloomberg Barclays Bond Indices, and SOFR-linked instruments. A Generalized Current Coupon Model has been implemented which provides the option to specify a time-varying secondary spread as well as a P-S spread calculation via text file. Along these lines, GNMA CC rates and spreads are retrieved and accessible for current coupon modeling. To help meet regulatory needs, multi-horizon volatility shock capability has been added to our stress testing framework. Lastly, deeper analysis of PolyPaths’ interest rate simulation for path dependent securities is now offered.
For more information regarding version 7.09, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 212-332-6288.
PolyPaths offers a detailed stress testing FAQ along that walks through a step-by-step example of building the CCAR 2019 scenarios in PolyPaths. The document starts with the manual version for illustration of what each step is doing, but then moves into how to automate the entire process including bulk import of the scenario definitions and export of the results. Sample reference files are also available with the scenarios in both CSV and SCN format. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive these files.
Several recent enhancements have been made to support the secured overnight financing rate (SOFR) and the associated instruments that are trading, including 1m/3m SOFR futures, SOFR swaps, and SOFR-based floating notes. These changes are part of version 7.08.2 and later releases. Please contact email@example.com for more details on these enhancements and our roadmap related to the LIBOR replacement.
- ADCO HPI3 & LDM Multi-Family Model Integration
- Espiel 6.2 Model Integration
- Periodic Auto-Save Feature implemented
- Pricing Matrix expanded to apply rules-based pricing to loan portfolios
- One-sided KRDs & User Durations supported
- 6M Tenor supported for Partial Vega
- Scenario Path-wise & Average OAS CF Reports available
- 12 & 15 year Eris swap futures supported
Thank you to all who attended our MSR valuation and hedging webinar overview, which covered the following topics:
- Modeling the MSR Asset o Loan or Cohort Upload via CSV o MSR Cash Flow Model o Decomposing Value Across Cash Flow Components
- Modeling Hedging Instruments
- Static and OAS Valuation
- Static and OAS Cash Flows
- Risk Measures and P&L Attribution
If you missed this and would like more information on MSR through PolyPaths, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many new features in version 7.07 including -
- Users may now control the Market Vol Unit for Sensitivities and Scenarios, determining whether Black or BP Vols are held constant by default when shifting market rates.